[gnomemm] Gnome::Vfs::DirectoryHandle::visit problems

More problems in vfsmm land.  Ok, here's the deal:  I'm trying to write an example that
uses Gnome::Vfs::DirectoryHandle::visit(), but everything I try segfaults.  I've run it
thru gdb multiple times and, after much work, found out that the destructor is getting
called on the FileInfo RefPtr of the callback method.  I'm not sure how to fix this
because I'm lost in the RefPtr code and Slot code and all this code.  Maybe I'm just
trying to do this wrong.  Thanks in advance for the help! Attatched is the code... you'll
need to change line 55 to something on your system.

-Bryan