Re: [[gnomemm] libbonobomm-1.3.5?]

Michael W Daniels <daniels ling ohio-state edu> wrote:

> >libbonobomm 1.3.5:
> >libbonobouimm 1.3.5:
> >
> >* Regenerated for latest orbitcpp.
> >
> >*** Download
> >
> >http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1161
>
> The latest libbonobomm tarball at sourceforge is 1.3.3 -- is 1.3.5
> available somewhere else, or is it still being worked on?

Thanks for reporting that. It should be available in the next few minutes. The
tarballs are also generally available on GNOME's ftp. e.g.:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libbonobomm/1.3

The sourceforge upload system is such a pain that we will start using GNOME's
ftp only as soon as I can figure out how to automatically show all of the
latest versions of our various packages as links in one directory.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com