[gnomemm] gnomemm2 in FreeBSD ports collection

All,

As I prommissed some time ago. Here is an announcements that gnomemm2 is available now from FreeBSD ports collection. To install it people supposed to follow regular port build/install procedure. In our case this will be
   #cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gnomemm; make install clean

There is also binary packages will be available in a week. And then
   #pkg_add -r gnomemm2

will do the job.
gnome-fvsmm and gconfmm are supplied as separate ports and can be found at /usr/ports/devel/{gconfmm, gnome-vfsmm}. Binary packages will be available via
   #pkg_add -r gnome-vfsmm
   #pkg_add -r gconfmm

To install gtkmm2 only do
   #pkg_add -r gtkmm2