[gnomemm] Bakery question and suggestion

Hi guys,
    I'm not sure if this is the right list, but I figured I'd give it a shot.  I know
bakery has it's own list, but no one has posted anything for a while.  Anyway, as you can
see from the title of this email, I have one question and a suggestion regarding bakery.
Is there a way to change where your bakery app stores its document history?  I know
there's a method App_WithDoc::get_conf_fullkey() which returns the path
/AppName/key_provided.  It's a static method, but is it overrideable?  I thought you
could only override virtual methods, but I could be wrong.  Anyway, if you can't override
that method, I think that you should be able to do that so a developer could store his or
her keys and information wherever they choose (I want to put my stuff in /apps/AppName
like most other gnome apps).  Thanks in advance!

-Bryan