[gnomemm] Help with yelp

Hi,

I have a problem with the following code in gnomemm-2.1:

Gnome::Main kit(PACKAGE, VERSION,
                Gnome::UI::module_info_get (),
                gtk_argc, gtk_argv);

Glib::ustring ustr;
Glib::ustring file ("gwavmerger.xml");
Glib::RefPtr<Gnome::Program> prog = Gnome::Program::get ();

ustr = prog->locate_file (Gnome::FILE_DOMAIN_APP_DATADIR, file);

printf("location: %s", ustr.c_str ());

In my Makefile.am, I include datadir as:

INCLUDES = \
        -DDATADIR=\""$(datadir)"\"

Can someone verify that with his gnomemm-2.x application?

People on Gnome mailing list recommended to pass
GNOME_PROGRAM_STANDARD_PROPERTIES to gnome_program_init(),
but gnomemm's API won't allow for property pairs.
What I ultimately want is a property pair:

(GNOME_PARAM_APP_DATADIR, DATADIR)

but there is no way of setting that. I hoped gnomemm API would have
a method to add/modify application property later, but it doesn't.

The bottom line: I cannot get Yelp work with my application.

Any ideas?
Anybody else has gnomemm2 app with Help contents working via XML/Yelp?

thanks,
-VLG

Vladislav Grinchenko           e-mail (w): vgrinche integ com
Software Engineer                     (h): vladg erols com
Integral Systems, Inc.               http: www.integ.com

"Focus on quality, and productivity will follow." C. Jones