[gnomemm] (no subject)

Ok, this may be stupid, but I'm trying to wrap GnomeIconTheme to use in an application.
What I'm doing is making a file selector that uses the icons from the current theme for
certain mime-types.  But the only way to get the icon path (that I can think of) is to
use GnomeIconTheme.  Anyway, when I create the wrapper (which I have attatched, with
nothing but the wrapper... no extra functions/methods...) I get a linking error on
wrap_init.cc saying this:

/opt/gnome2/include/libgnomeui-2.0/libgnomeui/gnome-icon-theme.h:67: previous
   declaration of `GType gnome_icon_theme_get_type()' with C++ linkage
wrap_init.cc:59: conflicts with new declaration with C linkage
make[1]: *** [wrap_init.lo] Error 1

I can't figure it out.  It works fine for other stuff, but not for me (go figure).  Any
clues??  Thanks in advance!!

-Bryan

P.S. You have to add icon-theme.hg to Makefile_list_of_hg.am_fragment after pixmap-entry.hg