[gnomemm] gnomevfsmm again...

  Here are some things I've been thinking about recently.  Any
thoughts/ideas/comments/criticisms are welcome :).

1.  How important is it that these enums be gtypes?  I'm not even sure what the
*_get_type() functions return or what the Glib::Value<> classes are for.

2.  If the gtype thing isn't important, why not just make another wrapper called
_WRAP_VFS_ENUM that leaves out the Glib::Value<> stuff at the end of it.  I know that's
basically what composes the patch I submitted yesterday (what gtkmmproc would have
generated, minus the Value<> stuff).  Again, this boils down to, "what are those value
classes for?"

3.  If a new wrapper won't work, hand coding shouldn't take that long.  I think there are
only 5-8 enums in the gnome-vfs code and it took me about 10 minutes to block copy and
find all the enum was used in the code, change it in the parameter list and static_cast<>
it in the code.  I guess this would be our last resort.

I'm open to anything and I'm willing to learn what I need to in order to get this right.
Again, comments are totally welcome!

-Bryan Forbes