Re: [[gnomemm] libgnomecanvasmm demo patch]

Alright, but there is nothing on that page that tells me what the
gnomemm2 cvs module is.

I was able to check out gtkmm-1.3 without any trouble.

Browsing bonsai did not give me any insight into what the proper module
name may be either. I tried gnomemm but as suspected that gave me the
1.2 version.
--
Owen