[gnomemm] looking for gnomemm2 CVS...

Someone just pointed out to me that gnomemm2's CVS module name ("gnomemm") is a bit
unintuitive... It makes sense if you know that the name changed from gnome-- with
GNOME1 to gnomemm with GNOME2, but I don't know how many people would catch on to
that at first glance.

So it would probably help newcomers if someone could add CVS instructions for
getting gnomemm2 to the gtkmm/gnomemm website and/or have the module name 'gnomemm2'
link to 'gnomemm'.

Thanks (=

James