Re: [[gnomemm] Initializing an inherited Gtk::Widget with Glade XML's get_widget()]

Murray Cumming wrote:
> Have you ruled out the dynamic_cast<> gcc bug mentioned in the gtkmm FAQ?

No, but it's kind of a moot point for me now; I just found out
that GtkWidget*s are supposed to be wrapped with GTK_WIDGETNAME(),
so now I have:

     Base(const Glib::ustring& menu_name) : Gtk::Menu(
         GTK_MENU(glade_xml_get_widget(
             Gnome::Glade::Xml::create(ENV_VARS.pkgdatadir + menu_name + ".glade", menu_name)->gobj(),
             menu_name.c_str())))
     {}

...which yeilds the same crashy result.

fyi, I'm on the gnomemm list and the list server doesn't catch duplicates. ;)