[gnomemm] creating_control example

Hello again.

After having sucessfully compiled + installed ORBit2, I took a look a
libbonobomm and libbonobouimm. Both compiled and installed fine, however
the creating_control example in libbonobouimm does not compile.

The problem is that ControlWidget derives from
Gnome::Bonobo::Servers::Control, however that class does not have a
default constructor, which is implicitly called from the ControlWidget's
constructor. To me this looks like a structural problem, while the other
compile errors are caused by mere typos.

Here is the constructor:

ControlWidget::ControlWidget()
: m_Button("Click me")
{
  pack_start(m_Entry);
  pack_start(m_Button);

  show_all_children();
}

And here are the error messages:

ontrolwidget.cc: In constructor `ControlWidget::ControlWidget()':
controlwidget.cc:23: no matching function for call to
   `Gnome::Bonobo::Servers::Control::Control()'
../../bonobomm/servers/control.h:79: candidates are:
   Gnome::Bonobo::Servers::Control::Control(BonoboControl*)
../../bonobomm/servers/control.h:75:
   Gnome::Bonobo::Servers::Control::Control(const
   Gnome::Bonobo::Servers::Control&)
controlwidget.cc: At global scope:
controlwidget.cc:35: virtual outside class declaration
controlwidget.cc:35: non-member function `Glib::ustring get_foo()'
cannot have
   `const' method qualifier
controlwidget.cc: In function `Glib::ustring get_foo()':
controlwidget.cc:36: `m_Label' undeclared (first use this function)
controlwidget.cc:36: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each
   function it appears in.)

Regards,
Felix.