Re: [gnomemm] g++ 3.1 problem

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 08:21, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 05:55, cervi wrote:
> > I've found a problem compiling with g++ 3.1
> >
> > --default arguments given for parameter N.
> >
> > it's mean that if u declare a default arg in a header file, u can't do
> > the same in the source code.
> >
> > I've fixed the problem by myself,
>
> If this is a gnomemm problem then please share your patch.

The only work I made was cut of the default args in the source code,
because in the c ansi, if a default arg is defined in header file, it
doesn't need to redefine in source code, and gcc 3.1 follow this.

I guess this is work to mainteiners or developpers, I don't know if the
code default-args-less goes work in gcc 2.9x.

> > now I have another problem with
> > glademm. also with g++ 3.1.
>
> This is not the glademm mailing list.

no, is not, and I know that. I tryed to compile without make and the
compiler said the same.