[gnomemm] Help on Canvas

Hi

    We have created gnomemm2.0 project in Anjuta IDE.

   1) We have created a canvas of type Gnome::Canvas::CanvasAA
   2) To the canvas we have added a Image item using Pixbuf item
   3) We have also added a item of type Gnome::Canvas::Rect.

    We have implemented a method to zoom the image and the rectangle
using
   the Gnome::Canvas::set_pixels_per_unit().

   When we try to zoom the canvas it works fine till certain value after

    which it gives us a error message and terminates the program.

   The following is the description of the error we received :
	***attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

    From the Libart gnome org archives we referred to an unanswered
query
    regarding the same error message.
    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/libart/2002-September/msg00000.html

    Can somebody please point out what might be going wrong?
    Please provide us with some solution.

    TIA

thanks and regards,