[gnomemm] where/how are docks implemented?

Hi all,

I need to use the add_docked method from Gnome::UI::App

add_docked(*toolbar, "main_toolbar", GNOME_DOCK_ITEM_BEH_NORMAL, GNOME_DOCK_TOP, 1, 1, 0);

the problem is that it still requires gnome C enums:

Gtk::Widget* add_docked(Gtk::Widget& widget,
                     const Glib::ustring& name,
                     BonoboDockItemBehavior behavior,
                     BonoboDockPlacement placement,
                     gint band_num,
                     gint band_position,
                     gint offset);

I think that in gtkmm2/gnomemm2, you should be able to build an app without including any gnome C header.

I have now noticed that bonobomm is not included in gnomemm-all. Any reasons?

Will Gnome::UI::App use bonobomm in the future?

What to do now to port an app to gnomemm2?

Thanks a lot.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net