Re: [gnomemm] [canvas] Setting fill_color to None

On Sun, 2002-08-11 at 13:38, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> What would be a good API to use here? Maybe in Property<Gdk::Color>, if
> the Glib::ustring argument is empty (""), pass 0?

That seems like a good idea.

> This would also need some hand-tuning in shape.hg -- how hard is it to
> create a custom PropertyProxy?

Hopefully you can just create a template specialization. Maybe we do
that already in some places. We should check whether this makes sense
for Gdk::Color in general. Maybe we need to fix Gdk::Color.

Or if nececessary you could probably create a custom PropertyProxy by
inheriting from the normal one. I don't think that the m4 macro actually
generates much code.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net