[gnomemm] Re: [gnomemm] The Canvas still uses Pixmaps for stipples!

>I've reported this a long time ago for the 1.2 branch, but it looks like
>1.3 also has this problem: stipple properties use Pixmaps as the property
>type when in fact they should be Bitmaps.

The property accessor methods use Gdk::Drawable the stream
interface uses Gdk::Pixmap. You are right. Both are incorrect as
libgnomecanvas expects GdkBitmap only.

>Unless someone objects, I'll check in a patch tonight to fix this.

Sure, no problem. Please fix both places; the property accessors
and the stream interface.

 Andreas

Online Fotoalben - jetzt kostenlos bei http://www.ePost.de