Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problem - remote side.

613 fwd pulver com ?

This echo test supports GSM.
Great thanks for this address, i'll conduct my tests and let all know the results. First test show, that even with a Class 10 GPRS sound is a) very distorted on receiving, b). cannot hear echo, but it's to be tested more.

I've obtained GSM-codec connection, but I had to DISABLE PCM codec.

W.Piotrzkowski (W. stands for Wawrzyniec, that you, Damien correctly suspected to be Laurent in French & English ;) )