[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with Latest Ekiga rpms - Color Errors

I finally have coriander installed and working properly on FC4 for my iSight. I installed the latest Ekiga rpms and my end result is that while the video looks OK in the coriander display, it appears in green and pinkish-red in the Ekiga video window. Some of these might be warnings or unrelated, but here is what happened during my install atttempt.

When upgrading to the latest Ekiga rpms, I received the following message:

/sbin/ldconfig: Input file /usr/lib/libgettextlib-0.14.3.so not found.

but the rpms seemed to install OK. I do have gettext version 0.14.3 installed. Next, when I ran Ekiga, I received a message:

(ekiga:7429): libgnomevfs-CRITICAL **: gnome_vfs_get_uri_from_local_path: assertion `local_full_path[0] == '/'' failed

But Ekiga still seemed to run and operate OK. (Except for that green/pinkish-red video display.) Any ideas on how to fix the video color in Ekiga?

Thanks,
Marc