Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga can't disconnect

This is a problem that my business partner and I also suffer fairly often and is quite frustrating at times.

It nhappens when we try to do something too quickly after making a call and I wonder if there is any form of command buffer in the ekiga code that could hold the next command until the last one is cleared?

Or am I talking b*******

On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 01:19 +0100, Chris Rankin wrote:
--- don Paolo Benvenuto <paolobenve gmail com> wrote:
> I can't understand why, when I make a call, ekiga doesn't terminate the
> call.
> When the other caller hungs up, ekiga keeps connected, without
> disconnecting.
> After that, I can close ekiga, but I can't exit it. I must kill it.
> Sound (alsa 1.0.9) have problems too. I can send voice, but I don't
> receive. Perhaps that's connected with the fact that in the config
> druid, when I arrive to the page where I must probe sound, the
> corrensponding button is shadowed and doesn't work.

I have had a similar problem. Which audio codec is your call using?

GnomeMeeting-list mailing list
GnomeMeeting-list gnome org

+44 7770 58 48 38                       Mobile Voice
+44 7770 58 92 48                       Mobile Fax