Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Q: Ekiga WIN32 on Windows 98 ?

I guess Ekiga will always be built with Gtk+ >= 2.8.9 . And the official
version requires 2.8 . There may be private builds, however, which are
tolerant against Gtk+ 2.6x. You can try my version at
http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ . Let us know if Ekiga can be run on
98/ME. I think that there is quite a number of people who think that they
have saved lots of trouble and time by not upgrading their Windows.
Regards
Michael