[GnomeMeeting-list] Contacted party can not hear me ... mic problems?

Hi all,

I have Ekiga sucsessfully installed and I can call the test number sip:500 ekiga com and hear it fine.

However I cannot hear my delayed microphone. My mic is working ok, as I can hear myself in the speaker it's just the other party cannot hear me .... and yes, I have the mic slider up.

I have tried calling my own landline phone via another provider and I can hear them, but no go the other way.

Any idea's anyone? Could it be a port forwarding issue?

Thanks,
Bernard