[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound problems

Hello,
  I have ekiga installed for a couple of months, I use it with a voipbuster
account. I have been using succesfully until a couple of weeks, it coincides
with a system upgrade. I am using a debian distribution.

  The problem is that the incoming sounds comes as in "packets" with a silence
between them. It seems that packets are compressed in time and then there is
silence. The result is that it is impossible to understand other people say.
  I am using ekiga from the repository
deb http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/debian sid main

The version is 20060515-02-sid.1. I am not using esd nor arts

Luis.

--
http://antares.sip.ucm.es/~luis
TEL: +34 91 394 4527