Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ALSA problems

Damien Sandras a �it :
I have spent some time compiling the CVS of ALSA. They closed the bug
report telling it was fixed, but it is not.

Here is the new bug report :
https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=2122

All people using DMIX with Ekiga and libasound 1.0.11 or later will get
crashes. This is due to a buggy DMIX in ALSA.

Perhaps the fix is in another branch? In any case, the fact is that there are a few distributions which ship a libasound2 which breaks.

This is pretty annoying for our users, and for the upcoming 2.0.2 release.

If we had at least a workaround :-(

Snark on #ekiga