Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with ekiga

>fdemeter cantv net a écrit :
>
>    Hello , I have try that, but dosent solve the
>    problem.
>

>1. are you sure you have the same issue (ie: does downgrading libasound fix
>the problem ?) ?
Yes, the downgrading solve the problem to me.
>2. how come your message doesn't get its place in the thread with all other
>messages ?
Sorry about that, I have troubel with my email, I hope that with the new
email works now.
>3. could you please try to first quote what you're replying to, and only
>quote that ?
>
>Snark on #ekiga

Best regards, Francisco Demeter.

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer