Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Feedback about Ekiga

Le dimanche 07 mai 2006 à 02:44 +0200, Davi Leal a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> I just want point you to this article about Ekiga:
>

>   "The default behavior is to display a pop-up window when an incoming call
> is received. Unfortunately, the window is active immediately, meaning you
> can erroneously accept or reject a call depending on what you are typing
> or where you are clicking when the call comes in. Clearly, this is an area
> of the code that needs some attention."
>
> Ref.: http://lwn.net/Articles/181568/
>

> Maybe you could display a pop-up window but without the focus being on the
> Accept or Reject button.

Actually, that was a 'bug' in the older versions of the metacity window
manager and it shouldn't happen anymore with recent releases. So it is
the window manager's fault, not really Ekiga :-/
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net