Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech QuickCAM communicate STX, Ekiga, and Gentoo

I can't even test the webcam using gqcam or xawtv independantly from Ekiga.

Marc Bigos

Mathieu Jobin <mathieu justbudget com> wrote:
does kopete works ?
I use my webcam fine with kopete over msn
ekiga seems to recognize my camera just well.
I can see me moving. although, its miss-aligned. I have to turn my
camera wrongly so I am centered (anyway).
but to go any further with Ekiga. I need to be able to make a call ;)
and that, I can't.

sorry, can't tell you more.