[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Error building opal

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le mercredi 03 mai 2006 à 16:19 +0200, Aldric Degorre a écrit :
When building opal on gentoo, I've got this error :

 > /var/tmp/portage/opal-2.2.1/work/opal-2.2.1/src/sip/sipep.cxx:1584:
 >  error: `PIPSocketAddressAndPortVector' was not declared in this scope

PIPSocketAddressAndPortVector should have been defined in /usr/include/ptclib/pdns.h (from pwlib)

In fact, if I modify sipep.h in order to define PIPSocketAddressAndPortVector, the compilator then complains of a missing member (LookupSRV) in the PDNS namespace, which also should have been defined in pdns.h.

From that I deduce that pdns.h is not read. But I don't understand why, since sipep.cxx contains "#include <ptclib/enum.h> and enum.h includes pdns.h.

Has someone some clue ?

You are compiling against a too old PWLIB version or your headers do not
match the installed PWLIB library.

Thanks !

I have pwlib 1.10.0. Is it okay ?
But is likely I have some rests from an older installation (which I did not install from an ebuild... ). I don't know what files I should delete. But I'll try to find. Thanks !