Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] MacOS X version of Ekiga?

Gizmo

On 5/2/06, Hex Star <hexstar gmail com> wrote:
Hi, I've seen hints and heard rumors that there is somewhere a MacOS X version of Ekiga but I have been unable to find any such port :-(...can anyone confirm if this is true and if so where can I download it? And if this isn't true, does anyone know of a good MacOS X alternative that is compatible with communicating with users of Ekiga (free is preferrable)? Thanks! :-)