[GnomeMeeting-list] Very short call lockups

Hi,

I'm using "Ekiga/2.0.1-20060328-01" (according to asterisk :-)

If I make a call and hang up quickly, between half a second and 2s
approx., for example when I call an answering machine, Ekiga hangs up
the call as far as the server and audio are concerned, but blocks the
calling interface as if the call was still going on. The only way I can
find to remove the lock is to use kill ekiga from the console.

If I make a normal phone call, i.e. talk for a bit, it all works fine.

Also, is it possible to disable that really annoying 'three-beep' thing
at the end of a call? I can appreciate that some people might like it,
but I'd rather have my calls just stop and hang-up so I can do something
else. Perhaps an option for this is possible??

Apart from these, it all appears to work great! I've been keen to use
GnomeMeeting with SIP for a long time so I'm happy :-)

Cheers,

sam