[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.0.1 SER

Hello,
I am trying to establish a call between eyebeam, and Ekiga 2.01.
My Sip Registrar/Proxy is SER 0.9.6 (Sip Express Router).
Both, Ekiga and eyebeam are registed ok in SER. When I try to make a call from Ekiga to eyebeam, the connection establishes ok. But if I try to make a call from eybeam to Ekiga, when I push the button to answer the phone, nothing happens the eybeam still ringing for a time and after gaves the information error ?502 Bad Gateway? .

Please help me.

Are SER and Ekiga compliant?

Best Regards Fernando Sousa