Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Difference between VoIP tehnology and providers phone services

Thank you for your answer Damien. I don't have it yet but I have friends and
family who have Free phone service. They told me that they could use standard
phones to use this service. So what is the place of a VoIP dedicated phone then
??? I mean why would I need to get one , or in what circumstances ?