[GnomeMeeting-list] how to choose video format (small / large)?

How can I choose video format in Ekiga (i.e., now I have only small size available, but I would like to send the video in large format)?

In Gnomemeeing I could choose between small and large; in Ekiga there is no such option (both in V4L and V4L2).

My webcam is Philips Vesta 730, it supports images up to 640x480 (if I run "camstrem" program to test it).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski

Software deployment with Samba
http://wpkg.org