Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Upgrade to Ekiga

Hi Dani,

Am Samstag, den 18.03.2006, 03:59 -0800 schrieb Dani Camps:
> Thanks Killian for the hint,
> I added the repository and when I install ekiga, by
> apt-get install ekiga. I get:

Either run "apt-get -f install" to correct have it add the missing packs
or you purge them (apt-get --purge remove libpt-\*) and reinstall ekiga
and whatever was purged with it cleanly from the repository. Moreover
you don't need *ALL* plugins, only the ones you have hardware for.

> And I a not able to run ekiga because libpt is
> missing. Why is it not installing the missing
> dependencies? should I run install apt-get -f install
> ekiga ? Am I not going to break my currently working
> gnomemeeting that uses a previous version of libpt?

there's a new gnomemeeting in that repository compiled against the
libpt-1.10.0 and libopenh323-1.18.0 to replace the old one.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian