[GnomeMeeting-list] A french Article on ekiga

Just to say that ekiga will now become a reference for SIP on Linux ( infrench)  :

http://www.pervasive-network.org/SPIP/Sortie-d-ekiga-nouvelle-mouture-de

BTW I had a problem to connect to freeconferencecall.com , because when I typed my code on the dialpad, it seems some keys were misunderstood, but all other softphones were OK ....

I was using beta2 , was this a common bug resolved on 2.01 ?

Cheers