Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Upgraded to 2.0.1, can no longer register.

Le mardi 14 mars 2006 à 16:11 -0500, Allan a écrit :
> On Tuesday 14 March 2006 15:54, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Le mardi 14 mars 2006 à 15:15 -0500, Allan a écrit :
> > > Is the site down or is something wrong with the latest version?
> > > FreeWorldDialup works OK.
> >
> > Site down, I do not know why yet.
>
> Thanks.  Nice to know I didn't mess up again.

It is back.

I have mailed the SER guys. It seems it was going out of "local" memory
due to the high number of subscribers. I can't believe it. I have
increased the local memory, but it has only delayed the problem. When we
will hit 30 000 users, the problem will be back.

At least, we have some time to fix that with them!
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net