RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Require Help - Gnome Meeting compilation

Hi,

I was able to solve the mentioned problem. Thanks

I need one more help.

When I build the sources that I took from
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=5&path=sources/sources>

I am stuck with the following error

The version of Pwlib does not support LDAP.

PLs help ...do I need to install any of the new packages.

Thanks and Regards
Srikanth.R