Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Firewire Video scaling with Coriander & vloopback

Ekiga is able to resize some video streams for some color palettes.

I do not know about Firewire support, we unfortunately have no device to
test or debug the problem so people keep reporting bugs about it :(

Le mardi 14 mars 2006 à 12:13 +0000, Erik Chakravarty a écrit :
> My firewire webcam is capable of 640x480 at 30fps, however because at
> this resolution the image is far too "zoomed in" in Ekiga, I change the
> format to 320x240 with Coriander, before I use it to route the video
> data through the vloopback device for Ekiga.
>
> The problem is that the resolution is still a little too high - can't
> Ekiga scale the video stream down a little to fit the whole image into
> the display? If not, is this something that even *should* be done by
> Ekiga or at a lower level?
>
> Of course if there is a solution any pointers would be much appreciated.
>

> Erik

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net