Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] First impressions of ekiga

In my case, I was trying to phone the ekiga echo service through a siproxd server, but had
accidentally left my NAT set to "STUN" instead of "None". I therefore had no hope of ever getting
a connection, and so ekiga just rang and rang... And I couldn't hang up. Ekiga gave up eventually,
but it felt like longer than my configured 45 second timeout before it did so.