Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga/VOIP friendly router

s�006-03-12 klockan 09:16 -0500 skrev Tamas K Papp:
> Hi,
>
> I finally gave up getting my router (D-link DSL 624+) to work with
> Ekiga, and decided to replace it (it can't forward enough ports).  I
> am asking people on this list to please recommend some routers known
> to work ekiga smoothly.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Tamas

Hi!
I use a Powerbit router/firewall with integrated sip-server. Currently
these are those not shipped. There are another though, intertex (who
owns the powerbit brand) with a better specifications, otherwise same
product.

Look at www.intertex.se. Most of the text are written in english. The
products are not cheep though. Those are working with ekiga and other
commercial video phones.

/Mats