[GnomeMeeting-list] Websites

Hello,

You probably know that Ekiga 2.00 will be released on Sunday night.

However, we have one problem. The software is ready, the ekiga.net users
platform is ready, but the websites (ekiga.org and ekiga.net) are not
ready.

Our beloved webmaster (Cédric) had some problems who prevented him to
finish things on time. It is basically impossible to finish things for
Sunday. Moreover, I will be away the whole Saturday and I'm busy with
other details related to the release.

That is very disappointing for me, because I spent much time on the
software, to make it the best possible. Some people promised to work on
new icons and could not finish the job either. We will have to live with
the old icons :(

The website is an important part of the success of the release.

I'm asking here for help for http://ekiga.net. Are there people with a
strong web/php knowledge ready to customize SERWEB
(http://iptel.org/ser/) and help for website maintenance?

If so, please answer to this e-mail and CC Cédric. He definitely needs
help.

I will be more than grateful if somebody can devote time on this,
otherwise I will feel like all my efforts on the software, days, nights
of coding, would have been wasted.

Thank you,
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net