Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.00 release
- From: Yoriaki FUJIMORI <fujimori ns fujimori cache waseda ac jp>
- To: GnomeMeeting mailing list <gnomemeeting-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.00 release
- Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:24:03 +0900
I am afraid that my comments on ekiga-1.99.1 came a little too
I compiled ekiga-1.99.1 on the SuSE10.0OSS/amd64 platform.
I disabled iax for opal-2.1.3 and avahi for ekiga-1.99.1,
while I enabled memchck for pwlib-1.9.3.
My quick comments are:
(1) I am using usb mic, and a speaker connected to the onboard
audio chip. Voice, in/out both, is choppy.
(2) ekiga-1.99.1 seems to be a little unstabler than ekiga-1.99.0.
I shall certainly test ekiga-2.0.0 as soon as possible next week.
] [Thread Prev