Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GUI disappeared

Fabrice Alphonso wrote:
On mar, 2006-07-25 at 19:52 +0200, kael wrote:

I've APTed Ekiga on Ubuntu Drapper, modified a setting (that I don't remember) and now when launching it, no GUI appears.
Do you have GNOME or KDE systray activated, you should have the phone
icon appearing there, click on it and Ekiga GUI should appear.
The setting you changed is certainly the one to start Ekiga hidden.
In the preferences go to General Settings then you should have the check
box about starting hidden. Uncheck it and your Ekiga should start with a
nice GUI.

This is the current situation.

But the icon has disappeared ; there's only the volume control.

Are there properties to set for the GNOME systray ?

Thanks.

--
kael