Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 500 ekiga net comes back all garbled

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 05:35:05PM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:

> I just tried my ekiga connection and got some problems: the video seems to
> work OK, but the sound doesn't: the connection says PCMA/H261 for both In
> and Out, and I can hear some automatic message when I connect as well as
> hear some of my own sounds echoed back to me, but the sound is
> seriously garbled (I still haven't even been able to figure out what that
> automatic message tells me).

It's probably saying something like 'these cookies taste nice
[munch..munch...munch]' ;-)

Is Ekiga.net work OK today? I was down lastnight for a while.

Can you place a call elsewhere to test? 501 ekiga net (which is acutally
hosted elsewhere).

I would also try the set-up druid, and run the audio test to ensure that
audio out/in on the local machine works OK.

Simon