Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] h.263 in Ekiga

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:33:26 +0200
Rene Koch <renekoch e-divx at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >> With the plugins system developed by Craig Southeren for OPAL as a
> >> contract, it will be very easy to add.
> >>
> That sounds great that it's easy to add h.263 to Ekiga. But I really
> can't find information about this plugin system.... :(

If you really want to know more about it, then you will need to extract
OPAL from the CVS and make sure to get the PluginBranch version.

As far as as docs are concerned, start with reading:

http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/codec_plugins.html

If all that sounds too hard, just wait a few weeks and it will be done :)

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting