Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asking for opinion

Derek Smithies a écrit :
If you make Ekiga a gtk only application, then it will be portable to windows.

It is already portable to win32 ; I did quite some work for that, on a quite long period of time.

When ekiga is run on a windows box, windows users will hate it, cause
things like a) copy and paste to native windows apps don't work too well.

Could you elaborate on this ?

  b) integration with native windows apps (addressbook, notes etc) don't work

I'm working on refactoring our addressbook code, so it is easier to add implementations for new types of addressbooks.

Snark