[GnomeMeeting-list] How to tell ekiga to use pc2phone

Hi,

I know this is going to be a stupid question. But I'm stumped. I've read
the manuals (which don't really match ekiga 2.02. I have a diamomd card
pc 2 phone account. Before I installed 2.02, if I just put the telephone
number I was trying to call in the connect window, it would automaticaly
dial the number even though it said it was using sip. Now it won't. I
tried h323 instead of sip and still no go.

What do I do to let ekiga know that I'm trying to dial a phone number
instead of looking for someone on the ils?

When adding a new account, it doesn't give me the option of telling me
that it is supposed to use sip or h323. Everything I add comes up as a
sip account. So what is the prcedure to let ekiga know I'm trying to
dial a telephone number?

Thanks in Advance,
George