Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asking for opinion

Damien Sandras a écrit :
I would like to ask the opinion of my users once again.

I'm not just a user, but did quite a bit of work to make gnomemeeting/ekiga work on win32 : *) I wrote the gmconf system as an abstract configuration system, behind which ekiga is already able to hide either gconf or a custom glib-based system ; *) I took the gnome-about code and modified it to make it work only with gtk+, so we use it instead of gnome-about when needed ; *) more recently I wrote a little abstract tray icon system, so we use eggtray on X11-based systems, and another implementation on win32 (this work will die soon, as recent versions of gtk+ have a nice class to do just that!).

So all in all I would say we already have chosen, and chosen *_both_* (1) and (2).

Snark