Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Security Check failed

Le dimanche 02 juillet 2006 �9:32 +0300, Theodore Dimitriadis a
�it :
> I am trying to make a PC to Phone call but i get a Security Check
> failed.
> I have ekiga 2.0.1. I am sending a piece of  "ekiga -d 4" output, in case
> anyone can help .
>

>I would guess that :
>- the registration failed
>- your password is not correct

>One of them :)

I tried with another account with the same provider and the same problem .
Registration seems to succeded .

An i forgot to write that there is no problem with PC to PC calls !

--
A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular.
                -- Adlai Stevenson