[GnomeMeeting-list] [Gnomemeeting-list] Asking for opinion

>Hello,
>
>I would like to ask the opinion of my users once again.
>
>Please answer to the following poll in this thread:
>1) I like Ekiga as a GNOME application, even if it adds dependancies on
>GNOME
>
>2) I would prefer Ekiga as a pure GTK+ application like GAIM, with its
>own configuration system
>
>3) I don't care
>
>(No, QT is not an option) :)

I'm a fan of Gnome project's usability guidelines and appreciate
theme integration with other apps .. particularly with regard to eye
strain so I vote for (1)

Gaim appears to have been adapted to gnome on Deb unstable and does not
look too bad on my system although I seldom use it. If Ekiga could
still integrate with GNOME themes and usability guidelines I might
consider (2), but you run the risk of losing some of its appeal.

Ekiga looks pretty good with WinXP's silver theme .. I'll try to send
a screenshot.

Adam.