Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Help

Julien PUYDT wrote:
The fact that your mail message comes out of 2002 means that your box' date is really screwed. And when you unpacked a 2006 package on this system, your most recently compiled files ended up being 4 years older that the rest. Hence the error message.

Eh... for some reason thunderbird decided :
1. the message I answer to above was unread ;
2. it didn't want to put it in thread, which didn't allow me to see 1 had happened.

:-)

Snark on #ekiga